The 11 Best Worst Proofreading Fails!
There’s a lot more to proofreading than a basic spelling and grammar check, but what if this very first step goes wrong?
Take a look at some of the simplest proofing errors that have cost companies their reputations and staggering amounts of money.
Guys, if only you’d hired PaperTrue.
1) I seem to have run out of some, gotta pick up this pack! And it’s fresh, too.
2) Wait, what?
3) Context – Lance Armstrong (‘Tour de France’ legend) was implicated for drug abuse. But clearly, it was his usage of floor carpets that was the issue. #prioritiesdoneright
4) It seems like too severe a punishment?
5) Oh to finally have a job I love…
6) You know what you’re thinking *winks*
7) The importance of spacing summed up in one picture.
8) Not sure what they’re selling, but I’m curious.
9) It’s Original all right!
10) The veterans will be honoured, truly.
11) Just Googol it!
4.5 out of 5 on Google reviews and 4.6 out of 5 on Reviews.co.uk.
I was happy to receive both a tracked and a clean version of the edited document.
I will happily recommend PaperTrue to my friends, and I will myself come back on a later occasion.
Amazing service and a welcoming chat on the website! I love the detailed comments and feedback on the tracked document :) They really did a good job at making my debut novel a lot better while still keeping my style of writing!
Much love from Denmark <3